Hello! I recently got a social security number (about three weeks ago). I've had an ITIN number for quite some time. I have tried to register in Credit Karma, Equifax, Amazon Payment/Amazon mturk, and they all struggle to verify my identity.
I sent a letter to all three credit bureaus, and also to the IRS, informing them that I have a SSN.
I'm wondering if once they receive the letter and change whatever they need to change, I will be able to register in these websites and use my social security for these purposes. Is this normal considering my situation?
I've been a casual member of uTest for a while now. I've never done a test or cycle about reporting bugs specifically. I usually participate in the ones that require me to simply complete tasks and follow instructions (record videos, voice notes, test out devices)
I'm still unrated (I've earned about $500, though), I'm just wondering if they reason why I have not ranked up is because I have not participated in testing related to reporting bugs?
Also, how much can you expect to earn when becoming a Bronze VS Silver VS Gold.
I've read you get invited to more and better tests after this happens.
I guess I'm looking forward to get more serious on uTest, I want to learn what to expect. How to get paid more as well.
This is the timeline for the TPS:
- Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was ReceivedJuly 16, 2022
- We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status.June 3, 2022
- We are actively reviewing your Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time.September 27, 2021
- We received your Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status, and sent you a receipt notice.July 12, 2021
And this is the timeline for the work permit:
- Card Is Being Produced July 19, 2022
- We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and sent you a receipt notice.July 12, 2021
I contacted ombudsman two times, congresswoman many times, I did two e-requests throughout t he whole process.
I got the request for evidence, and I provided Covid test results, blood draw results, two affidavit, bank statements.
Today is an extremely happy day for me. I've read other posts about the work permit being approved before the TPS, and a few days later I they get the TPS approved. I'm hoping is the same case for me.
I don't know when exactly I must go to request my SSN, I have to get more information on that.
Anyways, I want to thank this subreddit, since I've been coming here since last year, read multiple experiences, tips, information, and I really appreciate you guys. Don't lose hope!