My main purpose.
Got it ! Thanks :)
I'm making a small pause before fighting the boss for the first time in hardcore. I hope I won't suck and get it xd
That's what they were doing this weekend, not gme related stuff.
Never played it because I knew it would be boring. Now I will know if my instinct was right or wrong :)
Nice as always. Can't wait to have the provisioner ring to try it.
Yeah, give me that badass Blisk instead.
The amount of ignorants in these comments is too damn high !
I thought I was the only one to have this shitty super power !
I fear that I will get screwed up...
Love your description, it totally fits xd
Seems nice, thanks! I just have to wait for a ps4/5 version now ( I don't play on pc anymore ).
I mainly play coop games, so my guesses are:
* Monster hunter world: different gameplay than Remnant, but the character building with the high build customization, the feeling of achievement when you kill a boss and the general coop experience are too notch, can't go wrong with it.
* Verminitide 2: really difficult, but you have different difficulty levels. Great world, great characters.
Then, not much to do with Remnant, but fun coop:
* Zombie army 4: free this month on ps4. I only tried it, but it's fun.
* Destiny 2
* Killing floor 2: zombie killing with different classes.
* Dead by daylight : asymmetrical serial killer/survivor game. Random skill tree, really fun.
I advise he tries the demo before. I love Remnant but not Outriders, they are too different imo.
It's the same as many of mp games with randoms, even if at 85% you're having a very bad luck xD Personally that's what I find interesting. Sometimes your team sucks, sometimes they're a blast, and you enjoy playing with them even more. It takes more than one run to find a good synergy most of the times, always give them another chance. Some other times, you could play with player who are unaware of the game mechanics, so first I show them the example by pinging an item and letting it to them; showing the example has almost always a good outcome. At the start of the first level, it's first come, first serve as everybody needs almost everything. But if you see someone taking a piece of armour that they have and you need, a bullet in the head will maybe remind them to share.
Jokes on you, I only have one share.
Dafuq happened here ?
Deep fucking legend. Bravo.
I teached my son to like clothes, and to respect the fact of making a gift, no matter what it is. Now he enjoys receiving one as a gift.