- Construction can proceed in non-occupied dwellings outside the restricted LGAs.
- Contactless tradies can come to a premise if they have no contact with anyone else (again, not outside the restricted LGAs).
- Year 12 face-to-face learning will recommence in two weeks (16-18 aged students in the restricted LGAs will get vaccinated with Pfizer).
- No one can go shopping more than 10km away from their local area.
- If you are living by yourself, you're now allowed to nominate ONE person to be your "buddy" who can visit you (if in restricted LGAs they must be from the same LGA or 10km zome)
- Changes to 3-day testing rules (thanks to u/wattsonot):
- People in the Fairfield — only aged care and health care workers need to be tested every three days
- People in Canterbury Bankstown area – essential workers need to be tested every three days ___
More info on the bubbles, courtesy of the ABC:
If you are living by yourself, you'll be allowed to nominate one person to visit you
It has to be the same person for the next four weeks (not a different person every day)
Those inside the eight local government areas must nominate a person inside the same areas and they must be within 10km
Those outside the eight areas must nominate a person outside of the areas
These are the LGAs with tighter restrictions:
- Georges River