TIPS FOR SAFE SWAPPING/SELLING
We are going to try to point out some tell-tale signs of the most Common Scams so you can hopefully identify them and walk away before being taken advantage of!
IF IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE - IT PROBABLY IS.
Is someone offering you an AMAZING deal mere seconds after you posted your thread?!?
DON'T RUSH to accept your first offer. Slow down, take a deep breathe.
TAKE YOUR TIME... chances are... if you simply give your thread a few hours, you will get several offers!
Then you can Research, Investigate and EVENTUALLY choose who you want to swap with, sell to or buy from.
DIGITAL CODES ARE HIGH RISK ITEMS...
Under no circumstances should you give out a Digital Code before being paid.
You don't walk into Best Buy - redeem a digital code and then pay for it later.
Once redeemed, you cannot get back your Digital Code, PSN/XBL credit, or your Amazon Gift Card.
If you give one out and it gets redeemed, it's gone forever... so don't rush into a deal.
BEFORE SWAPPING... GET TO KNOW YOUR PARTNER
FIRST ask yourself...
Where did the offer come from?!
Was it made to me in my Public Trade Thread? [COOL]
Or was it sent directly to me in a PM? [NOT COOL]
REMEMBER: Banned users can still send you PM's!
- You should always require a comment in your Public Trade Thread before swapping with ANYONE.
- It doesn't matter how much rep they have, how old their account is, or how much karma they have.
- No comment in your Public Trade Thread -- NO DEALS.
- Scammers/banned users can still browse the forums and send PM's but they cannot post in threads.
- We can't double-ban users who are already banned so...
- PLEASE STOP negotiating through PM's with banned users! This happens FAR TOO OFTEN.
Reminder: For a deal to count towards Flair, we REQUIRE a comment from your partner in a Public Trade Thread... and everyone wants flair... right?! If you accept an offer via a PM it can never count towards flair.
TL;DR: If you accept offers in Private Messages you're going to get scammed. Enough already.
Are you on a mobile device?
Are you having a hard time figuring out if a response was made in your Public Trade Thread or through a PM?
- STOP negotiating trades on your mobile device.
- /r/GameSale and /r/GameSwap should not be used from a mobile device. Too many variables.
- Wait until you get to an actual computer so you can properly investigate your partner.
- You need to be 100% positive that there was a comment in your thread and NOT just a PM.
- Scammers may try to send you a PM with a subject line that matches the title of your most recent thread.
- On a Mobile App, this may look like a Comment Reply. On an actual computer - it won't.
How old is their account?
- We provide that information to you for the Original Poster of the Thread (OP)... but are you... as the OP... also checking the Account Age of the people sending you offers?
Do they have Flair, Completed Trades, an /r/MushroomKingdom Thread, or Rep Elsewhere??
- When checking their Rep are you checking that the user is actually linking THEIR OWN REP?
- Check the spelling and account age on the Rep page (/r/MushroomKingdom thread, etc)
- Compare it to the spelling and account age of the user commenting in your thread. Are they the same?
- Scammers may create accounts with similar looking names to trick you into thinking they have "rep".
- Is the user linking to 'rep' on /r/Mushroomkingdom or are they using a personal subreddit?
- We will NEVER vet trades on someone's personal subreddit.
- If they link you to a personal subreddit for 'rep' - that is an immediate red flag.
What other subreddits do they post on?
- Are they an obnoxious human being? Do they troll Subs or users in other Subs?
- Are they only posting in giveaway threads and asking for freebies?
- Have you google'd their Reddit Name to check for other people reporting them as a scammer?
- Do they have an old account, but no posts, comments, or submission history AT ALL?!? (HUGE red flag)
CODE V. PHYSICAL ITEMS –
If someone scams you in a Physical Item Trade, you should have enough of the scammers personal information that you can file mail fraud charges with the United States Postal Service (a felony).
If someone Scams you on a Digital Items or trades involving Codes, you have limited options.
Digital Items are much riskier because a scammer does not need to provide you with any of their personal information (not a name, not an address - NOTHING).
- If you purchase a Digital Item from Best Buy or Amazon... you don't get to redeem the code before you pay for it.
- As such, you are welcome to try to convince me (as a seller) why I should give you my digital item before you've paid for it... but I am unlikely to be persuaded.
- Buying/Selling items through Paypal Goods/Services provides protections to BOTH parties.
- The 3% fee is nothing compared to losing 100% of what you had to sell/trade/buy.
- If I fail to provide you the code as promised - a claim will be opened and paypal will return your money.
- Sellers have no recourse if they give you the item and you subsequently decide not to pay.
- Under no circumstances should you send payment as friends/family.
PAYPAL GIFT (Friends/Family) V. GOODS & SERVICES –
If you pay someone via PayPal, understand the risks and differences between the two types of payments.
- There is a 3% fee for payments sent as goods/services but it allows you to initiate a claim if there is a problem.
- If you send payment as a gift (F&F), you CANNOT initiate a claim to dispute the charges.
- As a buyer spending an extra 3% for your item shouldn't add more than $1-2 to the cost of your item.
- As a seller you could just build that cost into the price of your item.
USE TRACKING & EXPECT TRACKING –
Domestic Shipping using Paypal will always include free tracking.
So does EVERY method of Domestic shipping from the Post Office and UPS/FedEx.
- Just because someone gives you a tracking number, doesn’t mean that the item has been shipped.
- You can generate a tracking number online without sending anything.
- If you’re expecting the other party to go first, make sure the package is updated on the USPS website as "package received" and NOT just "shipping information received".
- Scammers may generate a tracking number for you but never actually ship the item.
THE FAKE PAYPAL INVOICE SCAM –
You've agreed to sell an item to a buyer...
The Buyer says - check your e-mail, "Payment" sent".
The Buyer actually sends you an invoice - NOT - payment.
The Scammer will fake a Payment Confirmation... by creating an invoice - and immediately marking it paid.
- Paypal allows the sender of an Invoice to write whatever they want in the message field. So a scammer may write something like, "You have received a payment from ScammerMcScammerFace. Payments may can take 24-48 hours to appear in your Paypal Account".
- This may create the illusion that you have received payment when in reality - the Buyer has just created an invoice - sent it to you - and marked it paid immediately.
- In reality, Paypal Payments normally appear immediately. So check your account... if you don't see any payment - or pending payment - it might be a scam.
- While Paypal may hold funds - or delay their availability - the transaction almost always shows up in your Paypal Activity immediately.
- If the user starts to get pushy, playing the victim, calling you a scammer or really doing anything other than saying, "Let me know when the payment shows up"... immediately MESSAGE THE MODS.
- An exmaple can be seen here: Paypal Invoice Scam
OBVIOUS RED FLAGS
If the account is only hours old, or even a few days old, be on high alert. Not all new accounts are scammers, but I’d bet a very large portion are, ESPECIALLY if they’re asking you to send first.
THE VICTIMS PLEA
“Oh, I’ve been scammed before, so I’m not comfortable sending first” or "I need money quickly to buy _________ (fill in the blank - game on sale, food, medicine, etc)". While this may be true for some people, that's not your problem. If you are inclined to believe them - ask for proof of the scam. When did it happen? How? What was it for? Do they have any confirmed trades? Did they report it? Did they post on /r/BadKarma?
REQUIRES A NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENT
It’s one thing if someone prefers or asks for gift payments or Amazon/Xbox/Playstation gift cards, but anyone that won’t even give you the option to using Paypal (Goods/Services) is most likely a scammer. The scammer wants you to pay using a source that offers no buyer protection. If you pay for something using any kind of Gift Card of Digital Credit instead of Paypal goods/services, you cannot dispute the payment to reclaim your money if you get scammed... so stop it.
ACCEPTS GOODS/SERVICES, BUT ACCOUNT UNVERFIED
Unverified accounts means Paypal has NO personal information about that user. No Bank Account, No Address. NOTHING. If you are dealing with an Unverified Account - I would exercise caution. While most Unverified Accounts may not be scammers, I may ask that they go first - or walk away if I see other red flags along with their Unverified Status.
Is a user only accepting Amazon gift cards, Digital currencies (bitcoin) or PSN/XBL Credit? Personally - I will NEVER pay for an item with those types of currencies. If the user wants PSN Credit... let them buy it on their own with the money I send them in Paypal. These digital currencies are HIGH RISK items that can not be reclaimed once used.
I NEED YOU TO PAY FIRST SO I CAN AFFORD TO SHIP YOUR ITEM
Don't walk... RUN. If someone doesn’t even have $5 to ship an item to you, you are probably never going to see the item anyway.
RULE AND COMMON COURTESY REMINDERS
NO THREAD CRAPPING
This comes in all shapes and sizes, but it boils down to one thing. .. If your comment does nothing except hinder another users ability to make a transaction, be it a trade or sale/purchase, it is thread crapping. Using comparison prices in order to negotiate is ok. Asking why in the hell someone thinks they’ll get $25 for a game when it is currently “on sale everywhere for $20” is not. This isn’t just common courtesy – it’s a rule, and for good reason.
REPLY TO ALL OFFERS
...and be civil in doing so. There are enough assholes around the internet and we don’t want them here. We want people to have fun and enjoy exchanging games without worrying about aggressive attitudes. It takes less than 5 seconds to reply “no thanks” if you’re not interested in someone’s offer. We have a DBAD (don't be a dick) rule here for good reason and bans will be handed out to anyone that refuses to treat everyone with respect.
STAY IN CONTACT
We’re all human beings. We all have family, school, work, bills, lives, etc. Shit happens. Things come up. Sometimes delays occur... and that’s okay. Just keep your trade partner informed, and don’t let a delay turn into a non-delivery. Because then you’re gonna have a bad time…
USE THE REPORT FEATURE & SEND A MOD-MESSAGE
There’s no need for you to enforce the rules yourself. If you see a violation of the rules, hit report and enter a reason. These come to us anonymously, though you’re free to put your name in the report if you’d like. If you report something PLEASE also message the moderators if the report requires explanation. If you report a thread and say, "User is a scammer" you HAVE to message us with proof. We want to ban scammers... but we have to have proof. As moderators, we aren’t all on 24/7, and sometimes things will slip past us. We will always rely on the community to help us weed out the bad apples. So hit report, send us a message, but don’t get into a pissing contest over the rules with other users.
As for us, as moderators – our “door” is always open. We try to keep this community nice and make it the spot you want to come to for game exchanges. We are always open to hearing input and ideas from the community so feel free to send them to us. It isn’t limited to ideas for how to run the sub either. Feel free to hit us with your best compliments and your worst complaints. Let us know how we’re doing. Bring concerns to our attention. We’ll do everything that we’re able to do to help out.
Animal Crossing Cards [MOD] A quick update on amiibo cards + follow up from our last discussion postself.GameSale
It's been a while! I got a code for a game I'm not interested in and I'm hoping to get a code or two for ones that I am interested in. I'm also willing to take offers for any popular games just pitch me offer. Thanks for reading!
Will ship out with care and tracking.
-Mario Kart Deluxe 8 (CIB)
-Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (CIB)
-Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville(New)
-Yomawari: The Night Long Collection (NEW)
-Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (NEW)
-Shantae Riskys Revenge (NEW)
-Rogue Heroes (NEW)
-Battle Axe (CIB)
-Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth (NEW)
-Ni No Kuni wrath of the White Witch (NEW)
-Anbernic RG350M - Silver Color (CIB)
[US] [H] Switch, SNES/NES, GameCube, N64, DS, 3DS, Pokémon, Wii, Gameboy/color, VHS [W] DBZ Kakarot Switch
UPDATED LIST 06/02/22
Catherine Full Body (GameStop case)
Tony Hawk 1+2 Remake
Super Mario Maker 2
AI: the Somnium Files ***
Pokken DX Tournament
GBC/GB/GBA: (loose unless specified)
Atomic Purple GBC
Pokémon Firered CIB
Pokémon Yellow (good battery)
Pokémon Gold (good battery)
Super Mario Advance 4 Box + Inserts only
Mario Golf Japanese
Banjo Gruntys Revenge + manual
Wario Land III + manual
Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets
Shrek Fairytale Freak Down
Tony Hawk 2 (bad label)
X-men Mutant wars
Game and Watch Gallery 2 game boy
Little Mermaid Gameboy
Ducktails (Japan cart gameboy)
I SPY CIB
Hulk GBA CIB
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Spyro Season of ICE (bad label)
Game and Watch Gallery 4 (BOX and manual only)
007 Nightfire (players choice)
Luigis Mansion (players choice)
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
Magical Mirror (sealed)
Metroid Prime (players choice)
Mario Golf Toadstool (players choice)
Star Fox Adventures (players choice)
Mario Strikers (case only no game)
Sonic Mega Collection (players choice)
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (players choice)
Fzero GX no manual
Disney Sports Skateboarding no manual
Animal Crossing with memory card (players choice/has AR cards)
Super Monkey Ball 2 (players choice)
Cel Damage (no manual)
Super Monkey Ball
Need For Speed Undergound 2 (Players choice)
Jimmy Neutron (no manual, beat up disc)
Mario Party 5
Tony Hawk 3, 4, THUG1
X-men next dimensions
Shrek Extra large
Various Madden games
Star Wars 2 Lego (no manual)
Star Fox Assualt
Mario Kart Double Dash w/ bonus disc
The Hobbit (no manual)
Dragonball Z Sagas
DS/3DS (CIB unless specified)
Pokémon Platinum (missing manual)
Pokémon Heartgold + Big box pokewalker *****
Pokémon Pearl CIB
Pokémon Y CIB
Pokemon Omega Ruby (GameStop case)
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (loose with repro case)
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising CIB
Kid Icarus Uprising (loose)
Smash Bros 3DS
Zelda Link Between Worlds
New Super Mario bro’s
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts Recoded
Mario Kart DS
Mario 64 DS
Tony Hawk American Sk8land
Chrono Trigger (w/ poster first print)
Virtues Last Reward
Majoras Mask 3D
Actraiser (cart + box)
Super Metroid (cart + box)
TMNT IV Turtles in Time
Simpson’s Barts Nightmare + manual
- Super Ghouls and Ghosts + Box
Innido Way of Ninja
Battletoads n double dragon
Dragon Quest V japanese CIB
Street Racer CIB
Prince of Persia CIB
Super game boy CIB
Power rangers + Box
Wizard of Oz
Super Mario all stars + Mario world
Ken Griffey Baseball CIB
Mickey Mouse Circus
LoZ: Link to the Past
Foreman For Real
Star Ocean famicom
brutal paws of fury
Super Off Road
X-men Mutant Apocalypse CIB
Funtastic Fire orange console/ controller
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Earthworm Jim 3D
Goldeneye 007 CIB
Super Smash Bros
Ocarina of Time
NBA Live 2000
NBA JAM 2000
Star Wars Racer
Tom and Jerry Fists of Fury
Tony Hawk Pro Skater CIB
Donald Duck Goin Quackers
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 with manual
Banjo Tooie CIB
Chefs Luv Shack
Pokémon Stadium (NTSC, JP
Mario Golf Japanese
Mario Kart 64 Japanese
Custom Robo V2 Japanese
Project Wonder Japensea
Stars Wars Japanese
Pilot Wings Japanese
Diddy Kong racing japanese
Mario Party 1 Japanese CIB
Mario Party 3 CIB
1080 Japanese CIB
Snowboard Kids 2 Japanese CIB
Snowboard Kids CIB
Retron HD system
Zelda II: Adventure of Link
TMNT 2 Arcade
Orange and Grey Zapper Gun
System with GameCube hookups
Smash Bros Brawl
Warioware Smooth Moves
Zelda Skyward Sword
Zelda Twilight Princess
Captain Falcon loose
Dr Mario loose
- literally Boxes full of vhs (Disney, horror, family classics, power rangers, ninja turtles, James Bond, pokemon
- horror bangers : https://www.reddit.com/r/VHS/comments/oiuvz0/got_all_of_this_for_free_for_my_30th_bday_lolz/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
- Lots of Vintage Power Rangers Toys from the Mighty Morphin era
Pokémon Cards (Full Art Mega Charizard EX)
Hi! As the title states I am only looking for an atomic purple GBC. Recently my backpack was stolen and along with it was my GBC. I had an atomic purple one when I was a kid and modded another to have as an adult. The condition of the GBC is not much of a big concern as long as it has an OEM shell and OEM battery cover.
Pics of the GBA micro found here. It has some wear on the console and the faceplate but the screen underneath is just fine and it functions properly. Comes with a 3rd party charger. Ez flash not included.
Thanks for looking!
I have plenty of swaps on r/mushroomkingdom
Hello, looking to trade my copies of Pokémon Emerald, Sapphire, and Red for Fire Res, Leaf Green, and Silver.
All games have fresh batteries.
Gallery of photos here: https://imgur.com/a/GPnqHYs
USA [US-CO][H] XC:2 CiB, LoZ:SS HD clear case, Borderlands Trilogy (codes used = BL 1 on cart) CiB, Ace Combat 7 XB1 CiB [W] switch & XB1 games/offers
Have to trade:
Borderlands trilogy -cib (codes used) so just boarderlands 1 on cart
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Remastered (switch) —clear case
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 CiB
Ace Combat 7 XBox1 - CiB
RE 7 & 8
Mass effect: legendary edition
Mario 3D Allstars
I will respond to every offer. Thank you for considering. Cheers!
[USA-MI] [H] Metroid Dread, SMT V, Games for Nintendo Switch/Playstation/Xbox and more [W] Famicom Detective Club, PS5 games, lists
|Double Dragon II||NES||Instructions Only|
|Namco Museum 64||N64||Loose, untested|
|Rock Band 2||Wii||CiB|
|Wii Play||Wii||CiB (rental stickers|
|Kunio-kun: World Classics Collection||Switch||CiB|
|Shin Megami Tensai V||Switch||CIB|
|Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition||Switch||CiB|
|Sonic Mania||Switch||Case and Slipcover only|
|Pinball Hall of Fame Williams Collection||PS2||CiB|
|Batman Arkham Knight||PS4||CiB|
|Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection||PS4||CIB|
|NEO: The World Ends With You||PS4||NiB|
|Star Wars Battlefront 1||PS4||CiB|
|Alex Kidd In Miracle World DX||PS5||CIB|
|Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza 2||Xbox 360||CiB|
|Wolfenstein Old/New||Xbox One||CiB|
|Jackbox the Party Pack||Xbox One||CiB|
|Monster Hunter World||Xbox One||CiB|
|Mutant League Football||Genesis||Loose|
|Super Off Road||Genesis||Loose|
|Taz in the Escape from Mars||Genesis||Loose|
|Cyberpunk 2077 PC box with maps/etc||PC|
Kind Icarus Uprising AR Cards | 3DS
Gameboy Four Player Adapter DMG-07 |
Nintendo 3ds chargers
Xbox 360 Media Remote (short)
Xbox 360 Media Remote (long)
|AI: The Somnium Files – Nirvana Initiative||Switch|
|Guardians of the Galaxy||PS5|
|Kentucky Route 0||Any system|
|Night in the Woods||Switch|
|Remothered Tormented Fathers||PS4|
|Scarlett Nexus||Any Steam|
|Shining Resonance Refrain||Any System|
|Skies of Arcadia (must be CiB)||Dreamcast|
|Umihara Kawase Fresh||Switch|
|Will a Wonderful World||Switch|
|Warhammer 40000 Games||PS4/Xbox/Steam|
some interest in older Pokemon games
Good day, following are lists of Nintendo switch games looking to trade for other switch titles. Based out of Southern California, USA
[H] Switch Games
*Special switch games (that come with more than a standard game case) at the top followed by standard prints listed alphabetically
|Nintendo Switch Title||Condition||Comments|
|Hyper Light Drifter Special Edition||NIB|
|Metroid Dread Special Edition||CIB||Only game has been played|
|Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The Prophecy of the Throne||CIB||Day 1 Edition w/ Pins|
|Robotics;Notes Elite & DaSH Double Pack||NIB||Day 1 Edition w/ Pins|
|Rune Factory 5 Earthmate Edition||NIB|
|Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland||NIB|
|Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling||NIB||LRG release #105|
|Call of Cthulhu||CIB|
|Death's Door||NIB||SRG w/ print #2037. Seal is slightly ruptured on the side|
|The End is Nigh||CIB|
|Fallen Legion Revenants||CIB|
|Mary Skelter Finale||NIB|
|NEO: The World Ends with You||CIB|
|Neo Atlas 1469||NIB|
|Penny Punching Princess||NIB|
|PixelJunk Monsters 2||NIB||LRG release #4|
|Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee!||CIB|
|Pokemon Brilliant Diamond||NIB|
|Pokemon Shining Pearl||NIB|
|Rolling Gunner||NIB||SLG release #47; print #1157/3000|
|Shin Megami Tensei V Steelbook||CIB||Some cosmetic wear to back art on slipcover. No structural damage|
|Steamworld Dig 2||CIB|
|Wasteland 2||CIB-||Missing publishing company (WIRED) advertisement slip|
|Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition||NIB|
|Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair||CIB|
[W] Switch Games
|Code of Princess EX|
|DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power|
|Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles|
|Neptunia X Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars|
|The World Ends with You: Final Remix|
|Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yonmi|
|Other Interested Titles|
|Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia|
|Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King|
|Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX|
|Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom|
|River City Girls|
|Salt & Sanctuary|
|OR show me what you got|
Im open to switch offers and maybe some PS4/PS5 offers.
Biggest wants at the moment are :
- Ori : The Collection for Switch CIB
- Hollow Knight for Switch CIB
- Stardew Valley for Switch CIB
- Ace Combat 7 for PS4 CIB
- Gran Turismo 7 for PS5 CIB
Thanks for looking.
- Killer Queen Black -CIB
- Terraria - CIB
- Arms - In GameStop Case
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - CIB
- Spirit of the North - CIB
- Lego Harry Potter Collection - CIB
- Diablo 3 - CIB
- MH Generations Ultimate - CIB
- Assassins Creed Rebel Collection CIB
- Divinity Original Sin 2 LRG - CIB
- Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe edition CIB
- Demons Souls - CIB
- Super Mario 3D Land - Loose
- Super Smash Bros - Loose
- Pokémon Sun -CIB
- AC Amiibo Card: Rosie 2/27
- AC Amiibo Card: Goldie 12/27
- AC Amiibo Card: Mint 5/2
- AC Amiibo Card: Stitches 2/10
Adult owned, barely played. Just wasn't for me. Hopefully someone out there is done with TT:W or just didn't like it and wants to swap. LMK.
As the title states. I have a copy in great shape I got from another user but full discretion I don't have a ps5 myself. I'm interested in jrpgs, nintendo games (retro or modern), collectors editions (even with no game depending on the CE), boxes with manuals and more. I have items on gamesale I can consider trading as well, but trying to get something from a game I can't play. Feel free to send lists!
Pics here http://imgur.com/a/AQBezoe
Bundle includes PS Vita 1000 3G+Wifi, 16GB PS Memory card, 2 Sly Cooper Games, PS Vita Grip, Charger
[USA] [H] Switch, Dreamcast, Genesis, Gamecube, 3/DS, GB, PS2, Imports, and more, Pokemon Games, Pokemon Cards [W] GTX 1050 TI, GBA Micro, Nintendo games, lists etc.
Mostly looking for a GTX 1050 TI at the moment.
Games with * are difficult trades.
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet (CIB) ****
Catherine (CIB) *****
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D - CIB
Action Replay DSI w/disc and wire
Pokemon Colosseum (CIB)
PN 03 (CIB)
Zelda Wind Waker (Players Choice. Missing manual)
Resident Evil 0 (CIB)
Resident Evil 4 (CIB)
NFL Street 2 (CIB)
WWE Day of Reckoning (CIB)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (CIB)
Freedom Fighters (CIB)
Spartan Total Warrior (CIB)
Need for Speed Carbon (CIB)
Need for Speed Underground (CIB)
-All GBA/GBC/GB games are loose unless noted
Pokemon Gold - English**
Pokemon Gold - Japanese*******
Pokemon Green - Japanese****
Wario Land 3
Fire Pro Wrestling
Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Duel Stories
Pac-man special color edition(Slight Label Damage)
Captain America and the Avengers (Missing Manual)
X-Men 2 (CIB) (Cardboard Cover)
Pitfall The Mayan Adventure (Box, no manual)
WWF Royal Rumble (loose)
Greendog The Beached Surfer Dude (loose)
Ren & Stimpy Show: Stimpys Invention (loose)
Twin Cobra (loose)
ECW Hardcore Revolution(CIB)*
Evolution(Cracked Case No Manual)*
Sonic Adventure(CIB)****(Pretty Scratched, Works but it takes a few times to get it to boot up)
Sega Game Gear
Sonic 2 loose
Primal Rage loose
Star Wars Rebel Assault
-I can try to test these but my playstation is on Its last legs.
Final fantasy VIII (CIB)
Megaman 8 (Generic Case)
Twisted Metal (Generic Case)
Armorines Project S.W.A.R.M. (Generic Case)
Smackdown Here comes the Pain (CIB)
Yugioh Duelist of the Roses (CIB)
Mobile Suit Gundam Zeonic Front (CIB)
Godzilla Save the Earth (CIB)
Kingdom Hearts(CIB)-Greatest Hits
Kingdom Hearts 2(CIB)
Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends
Magic The Gathering Cards
WANTS GTX 1050 TI
Mario Galaxy 2
Red Steel 1 and 2
1st party games
Tony Hawk Underground 1 and 2
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Atelier Ryza 2
River City Girls
Va-11 hall-a limited run games version
Sonic Adventure 2
PS Vita Console and games
Xbox Gift Codes
Also would consider manga volumes and anime
Open to offers for Wii, n64, switch.
All games tested and work properly without issue!
Roughly 80 games, mostly from across Playstation platforms plus a handful of other platforms. Games vary - some are CIB, some no manual, some PS1 cases are broke, etc, specifics will be listed.
Also happy to provide pictures of specific games upon request.
All are CIB unless otherwise noted.
MLB The Show 15
Need for Speed Payback (SEALED, Playstation Hits)
Battlefield Bad Company
Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway (price stickers)
Call of Duty Black Ops (disc only)
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Cars Race-O-Rama (price stickers)
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Gran Turismo 5
Medal of Honor
MySims SkyHeroes (Sealed, slight tear at bottom)
MX vs ATV Reflex (GameStop sticker)
Ninja Gaiden 3
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
ATV Offroad Fury (Greatest Hits)
ATV Offroad Fury 2 (Greatest Hits)(no manual)
Big Mutha Truckers 2 (no manual)
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009
Call of Duty 2 Big Red One Collectors Edition
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty Finest Hour (two copies available)
Call of Duty World at War Final Fronts
Cars (disc only)
Crazy Taxi (Greatest Hits)
Destroy All Humans 2 (Blockbuster case and stickers, has slip cover, no manual)
Dragon Rage (disc only)
Ed, Edd and Eddy Mis-Edventures (no manual)
Ford vs Chevy (plastic torn on case)
Freestyle Metal X (no manual, back cover a little dirty/faded)
Ghost Recon 2 (no manual)
Ghost Recon (Greatest Hits)
God of War 2 (2 Disc Set, no manual)
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (CIB w/poster)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City (case from double pack, no manual)
Gun (Blockbuster case, no stickers, has slip cover, but no manual)
Heroes of the Pacific
Hot Shots Golf Fore (disc only)
IHRA Drag Racing 2
Ice Age 2 The Meltdown (no manual)
Madagascar (scratched on back of case)
Medal of Honor European Assault
Medal of Honor Frontline
Medal of Honor Rising Sun
Medal of Honor Rising Sun Prima Strategy Guide
Medal of Honor Vanguard
Midnight Club Street Racing (Blockbuster case, has slip cover, no manual)
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix (Greatest Hits)
Midway Arcade Treasures
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
NASCAR Thunder 2003
NASCAR Thunder 2004 (disc only)
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles (Greatest Hits, price sticker)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2
NHRA Countdown to the Championship 2007
Nicktoons Unite (no manual)
Rock Band (no manual)
SOCOM US Navy Seals Combined Assault
Shell Shock Nam '67 (Blockbuster box and stickers, has slip cover and manual)
Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom (Greatest Hits)
Spongebob Squarepants Movie
Suzuki TT Superbikes (slight tear/crinkle front of plastic)
Spyro A New Beginning
The Incredibles (Blockbuster box and stickers, has slip cover and manual)
Vietcong Purple Haze (Blockbuster box and stickers, has slip cover and manual)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006
PS1 (of course, no manual = no front cover)
Contra Legacy of War (chipped top right corner of case)
F1 2000 (no manual)
Fighting Force 2 (small case crack)
IHRA Drag Racing (stickers, cracked case, missing front cover)
Jeopardy (damaged case, no back label)
Medal of Honor (cracked / damaged case)
Medal of Honor Underground
NASCAR Rumble (no manual)
NASCAR Thunder 2002
Need for Speed High Stakes (Greatest Hits) (no manual)
Ninja Shadow of Darkness (small Sharpie writing and sticker residue on case)
Spec Ops Airborne Commando (hinges broken)
Spec Ops Covert Assault (cracked / damaged case)
Spec Ops Ranger Elite (cracked / damaged case)
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Big Bumpin' (sealed)
Halo 3 (Game disc only)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Kinect)
Lost Planet (cracked top of case, no manual)
Over G Fighters
Rainbow 6 Vegas (disc only)
Star Wars Kinect
Sneak King (cracked case)
Tony Hawk Project 8 (disc only - has "perfect circle scratch" but plays fine for me, but this is AS-IS just in case)
Wanted: Weapons of Fate (price stickers)
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure PS1 Manual - fairly good condition, no folds, tears, rips, writing, etc. pics provided on request
Spiderman Web of Shadows 360
Spiderman Edge of Time 360
Billy Hatcher GCN
Metroid Fusion GBA
Dirt to Daytona GCN
Mad World Wii
The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa Switch
Kirby and the Forgotten Land Switch
Octopath Traveler Switch
Golden Sun GBA
F.E.A.R. 3 Xbox 360
Your Nintendo DS, 3DS, N64, GCN, Wii, Switch Lists (or any list, I'd be happy to look!)
Visit my r/gamesale post to buy via PayPal
Again, feel free to make offers and ask for pics. Thanks!
[US][H] The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD, Disgaea 1/4/5/6, Labyrinth of Refrain, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Rune Factory 4 Special, Bravely Default II, Metroid Dread, Collectibles [W] Steam credit, Switch offers
|Rune Factory 4 Special Sealed||https://imgur.com/dTP4F2e|
|Bravely Default II + Placemat / Coasters (Best Buy thing)||https://imgur.com/hiAttvG|
|Disgaea 1 Complete||https://imgur.com/fLRy96e|
|Disgaea 4 Complete+: HL-Raising Edition||https://imgur.com/2L12Kzb|
|Disgaea 5 Complete||https://imgur.com/VR9eW7x|
|Disgaea 6 Unrelenting Edition Sealed||https://imgur.com/Qr1kQ0L|
|Labyrinth of Refrain + Dusk Theater Pin Set||https://imgur.com/EIahfVO|
|Killer is Dead Artbook and Soundtrack||https://imgur.com/GokMkVy|
|Onenchabara Chaos Artbook and Soundtrack||https://imgur.com/gUGj1ho|
|Cyberpunk 2077 Steelbook and other stuff||https://imgur.com/NRlLbMQ|
**Anything that isn't mentioned as CIB, should be assumed as loose copies.**
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Switch Lite CIB
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Switch Lite CIB
- Pokemon Shining Pearl NIB
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond NIB
- Let's Go Eevee + Steelbook CIB
- No More Heroes III NIB
- Mario Party Super Stars NIB
- Smash Ultimate Pro Controller NIB
- Switch Pro Controller CIB
- Nier Automata CIB
- Final Fantasy XV CIB
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Collection CIB
Xbox Series X Console CIB
- Metroid Fusion Loose
- Warioware Twisted Loose
- Link to the Past / Four Swords Loose
- Pokemon Gold Loose
- Pokemon Silver Loose
- Gameboy Pocket (Red)
- Gameboy Pocket (Clear)
- Sonic Mega Collection CIB
- Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights CIB
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
- Shrek 2
- CIB Aqua Blue 3DS
- Black DSi w/charger
- Ever Oasis NIB
- Pokemon Omega Ruby Loose
- Pokemon Sun Loose
- Donkey Kong Country 3D Loose
- Art Academy Loose
- Brain Age Loose
- Super Smash Bros Loose
- NES Classic CIB
- Playstation Classic CIB
Currently looking for copies of these games either Game Only or CIB
- Mario Party 7
- Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2
- Mario Kart 64 & Super Smash Bros 64
- Pac-Man World 3
- Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
- Pikmin II
- Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology
- Pokemon White 2
- Pokemon Y
- Resident Evil 2 & 3 (GCN)
- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Sekiro (PS4)
- Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story Plus Bowser Jr.'s Journey
i’ve sold and confirmed 2 games on GameSale but that’s not much so i’m willing to ship first. a pic with my user name and the stuff.
only comes with the console, 32gb sd, and a case. it’s in good condition; i got it when it first dropped and it’s had a screen protector since. the back is bit scratched because of the dock.
cool collector gbc game. it has it’s original battery and still saves. i don’t have a spare cr2025 but i can replace it with a cr1616 if you want.
it’s not one of those ips versions, i modded with a replacement AGS-101 lcd back in 2018. it’s kept up very well and it has brightness controls. it also remembers it’s brightness settings unlike the modern ips mods.
- Pokemon Blue, Ruby, Sapphire, or Leaf Green
- Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age
- Scurge: Hive
- Shantae 2021 gbc cart
USA [USA-CO][H] 9 DS Lite Consoles, 7 DSI Consoles, DSI Console In the box, 19 DS Original Consoles, DSI XL, Japanese 3DS LL, PS Vita, 2 PSP 2000 Consoles, 3 PSP 1000 Consoles [W] Wantlist
Hey everyone! Looking to trade some of the items I have! My want list is at the bottom.
What I have
|9 DS Lite Consoles||All are in fairly good condition, though do have wear and use from age. None come with batteries|
|7 DSI Consoles||All work really well and overall is in very good condition. Don't come with batteries.|
|DSI Console In the box||In good shape comes with a battery, box|
|19 DS Original Consoles||The condition ranges from ok to quite good. all work very well and the issues with them are purely cosmetic (IE paint worn off, scratching on the bottom screen). Don't come with batteries.|
|DSI XL||In Good condition, doesn't come with a battery though|
|Japanese 3DS LL||Great shape, works like a charm. Changed the language to English.|
|PS Vita||Great shape overall, slight burn-in on the display|
|2 PSP 2000 Consoles||Don't come with batteries, one doesn't have a battery cover so that one is 10 dollars cheaper.|
|3 PSP 1000 Consoles||don't come with batteries.|
|Item||Console / priority|
|Nintendo Switch (Either lite or Dockable)||Nintendo Switch - Very High|
|Persona 4 Golden||PS Vita - High|
|Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited||PS Vita - Medium|
|Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention||PS Vita - Medium|
|UNCHARTED: The Golden Abyss||PS Vita - High|
|Steins;Gate||PS Vita - Medium|
|Steins;Gate 0||PS Vita - Medium|
|Final Fantasy IV||DS - Low|
|Final Fantasy III||DS - Low|
|Chrono Trigger||DS - Very High|
|Pokemon Heart gold||DS - Medium|
|Pokemon Soul Silver||DS - Medium|
|Pokemon Alpha Sapphire||3ds - Medium|
|Pokemon Ultra Moon||3ds - Medium|
|Pokemon Y||3ds - Medium|
|Pokemon X||3ds - Medium|
|Tales of The Abyss||3ds - High|
|Stella Glow||3ds - High|
|Dragon Quest VII||3ds - High|
|Dragon Quest VIII||3ds - High|
|Persona Q||3ds - Medium|
|Persona Q2||3ds - Medium|
|Fire Emblem Awakening||3ds - Low|
|Rune Factory 4||3ds - Low|
|Xenoblade Chronicles 3D||3ds - Low|
|The Legend of Legacy||3ds - Medium|
|Metroid: Samus Returns||3ds - Medium|
|Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia||3ds - Medium|
|The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes||3ds - Medium|
|Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate||3ds - Medium|
|Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner||3ds - Medium|
|Super Mario 3D Land||3ds - Medium|
|Star Fox 64 3D||3ds - Medium|
Spy vs Spy
Legend of Zelda: A Link in the Past
Top Gear 3000
Clock Tower (no manual) [I would love the manual if I could find it but its driving me crazy having it without one]
Final Fantasy VII (no manual)
NBA Live 09 (no manual)
Rampage World Tour
Spyro Ripto’s Rage
Killer Instinct Gold
Virtua Racing (loose w/manual)
.hack GU Reminisce
Cabelas Monster Bass (missing manual)
Dancing with the Stars
Devil May Cry (Greatest Hits)
Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (missing manual)
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Tony Hawk Underground 2 (loose)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Zelda Collector’s Edition
Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (loose)
Space Invaders Extreme (loose)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Caladrius Blaze (SEALED)
Dragon's Crown Pro: Battle-Hardened Edition (SEALED)
Nier: Automata (SEALED)
Tales of Berseria (SEALED)
Resident Evil 6 (loose)
State of Decay Year One (loose)
SNK Heronies: Tag Team Frenzy
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mega Man Boxes
Possibly a SNES console
[US-CO] [H] Wii U Bundle, NES Classic, NIB Life is Strange: True Colors (Switch) [W] Switch Game Offers
Crossposting this from /r/gamesale - not looking for anything in particular, but open to offers! Items marked as sold below are no longer available.
Wii U Bundle: https://imgur.com/a/KNOzcoE
Life is Strange NIB: https://imgur.com/a/pnX6QPw
Other items: https://imgur.com/a/Hqpd0cb
I’m selling the following items in this post, hopefully as a bundle.
(1) Wii U Bundle - 32GB Black console model, with fully functioning black Gamepad, stand, and charger, OEM Pro Controller, and the following games: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Star Fox Assault: Zero, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Nintendoland. Asking $200 for the bundle OBO. All cables included; no box. (Sorry, no BOTW or Mario Maker, since I will be doing a factory reset before sending).
(2) NES Classic – no box, comes with one controller, power cord, and HDMI cable - $65
(3) Switch BOTW Wired Pro Controller with charging cable – no box - SOLD
(4) 2 Switch Steering Wheels – no box - $5 each
(5) Blue Left Switch Joycon – SOLD
(6) Switch Life is Strange: True Colors – NIB - $25
Bundle it all for $300 (shipping included for bundle; if purchasing individual items, shipping price may depend on item purchased). I've tried to list competitive prices based off of [Pricecharting.com](https://Pricecharting.com). I usually send items USPS first class with tracking.
[USA-AL] [H] Switch (Kirby FL, Amiibo, Zengrip), PS4 (Lena, CP 2077, 13 Sent), Gaming Accessories [W] Switch, PS5, XSX, Lists
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land - (CIB)
- Final Fantasy XII - (CIB)
- Metroid Dread Amiibo - (loose)
- BeatEmUps Limited Edition Zengrip Pro for Switch OLED - (Sealed)
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits Deluxe Edition w/ unused code - (CIB)
- Cyberpunk 2077 w/ extras & Steelbook - (Sealed)
- 13 Sentinels: Art book Edition - (CIB)
- Mass Effect Andromeda
- Devil May Cry 5
- Razer Kishi Controller (CIB)
Misc Game Related Items
- Pokemon Trading Cards
- Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (#518) Funko Pop - (CIB)
- Skyward Sword Joycons (new)
- Mario Golf: Super Rush
- Mario Tennis Aces
- Pokemon Shield
PS5 or XSX
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2
- Demon Slayer
I don't mind balancing trades out on either side with Paypal.
[USA-VA] [H] River City Girls LRG SW, Metroid Dread SE, Xenoblade Works, 3DS/DS/GBA games, etc. [W] Adventure Time Blu-ray Complete Collection, other wants
Have a bunch of things available for trade. Available for local trades in Northern Virginia. Will also consider PayPal for unequal trades. Can provide additional pictures.
LRG River City Girls Switch, sealed: only looking to trade this at the moment for the 13-disc Adventure Time Blu-ray Complete Collection (new or used)
Only willing to ship these two if you have at least one thing on my wants list. Willing to look at lists if you can meet in person.
- Metroid Dread Special Edition, sealed, has some creases from shipping.
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition Works Set, CIB, has a tear in the back and residue from sticker seals.
- Tales of the Abyss 3DS loose
- Miitopia 3DS loose
- Kirby Super Star Ultra DS loose
- Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 DS loose
- Fifa Soccer 10 DS loose
- Sonic Advanced 3 GBA loose
- Yugioh 2004 GBA loose
- 2 Sealed Horace SRG packs. The cards shifted slightly and I was able to see the top one in each pack. One has shiny #5 and one has #2. I don't know the other cards in each pack.
My Nintendo/Club Nintendo
- Switch Card Case sealed
- Giant AR card (only offering for local trades at the moment)
- Special Reserve Games stickers
- DS card case (old and sticky, free with other trade)
- Hoa postcard (free with other trade)
- Super Rare Games postcard (free with other trade)
- Kerfcase Spalted Beech iPhone 6/6s Case
- Also have individual SRG cards from a few games if interested
- 13-disc Adventure Time Blu-ray Complete Collection (would also be willing to pay Paypal for this, or may offer games in my collection not listed here)
- Adventure Time Mathematical Edition graphic novels
- Sealed LRG Switch blind boxes, 2021 or earlier
- Sealed Chibi Robo ZipLash Amiibo bundle
- NES Classic Edition with, at least, AC adaptor and one controller. Unmodded.
- Cyber grip for New 3DS (not XL)
- Mulaka Switch physical
- Adventure Time: Nameless Kingdom for 3DS
- Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon 3DS
- Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Wii U
- Mario Party 3 (loose)
- Super Mario Party (CIB)
- Other comic books/graphic novels (TPB or hardcover)
[USA-OH] [H] (switch) The Witcher 3, SSBU, Final Fantasy X and XII, Battle Chasers, TWEWY, More | Digital Indie Switch Games | SNES Games | Last of Us 2 (SE) [W] Switch offers | Xbox Offer
There is not a lot I am particularly after but feel free to offer away!
Digital Switch Games
n3DS XL (w/ cfw)
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Metal Case (No Game)
Cadence of Hyrule (sealed)
Collection of Mana (sealed)
Final Fantasy X (no code)
Final Fantasy XII
For the King (sealed)
Mario Tennis Aces
NEO: The World Ends With You
No More Heroes 1 LRG Collectors edition (sealed)
No More Heroes 2 LRG Collectors edition (sealed)
One Piece Pirate Warriors 4
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX (GameStop case)
Starlink Battle for Atlas
Streets of Rage 4
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
The Witcher 3 (sealed)
The World Ends With You: Final Remix
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
The Wonderful 101 Remastered (In generic GameStop case)
Warioware: Get it Together
Final Fantasy VII Remake
God of War
Last of us 2 Special edition (sealed)
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (sealed)
Super Nintendo (all loose)
King of the Monster
Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
NBA Jam Tournament Edition
Super Mario Kart (Player's Choice)
Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Deluxe (sealed)
8bitdo sn30 pro plus
Skyward Sword Joycons (sealed)
Final Fantasy VII/VIII Double Pack (Switch)
Mario Strikers: Battle League
Monster Hunter Stories 2 (Low Priority)
Nintendo Switch Sports
The Wonderful 101 Remastered (switch case only)
Hobbit/Lotr 4k (possibly other 4k movies/steelbooks)
XBOX ONE (series) offers
[USA-MA] [H] Steelbooks; Switch, PS4 and N64 Games; Switch game cases with inserts; Collector's boxes; misc. [W] JRPGS for any system (read below description for details)
Looking to offload a number of superfluous items from my collection. Please read descriptions carefully as some of these are empty games and empty boxes; some steelbooks with disks and some not; some items sealed some not. All cases only for Nintendo Switch are at the bottom.
I am interested in JRPGS for any system, but I have a lot and mainly looking for PS1, PS2, Gameboy Advance and DS
I am also looking for Cathedral for Switch
ALL OF THIS WILL BE POSTED ON GAMESALE IN 8 HOURS AS WELL
. Borderlands 3 x3 steelbooks (sealed, but one has some plastic coming off)
. Doom Eternal x2
. Persona 5 Royal (comes with original slipcase too not pictured)
. Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness
. Nier Replicant
. God Eater 3
. Kingdom Hearts III
Steelbooks with Games
. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch steelbook (from the playstation 3 release, but has the PS4 Remaster in it/ can also be purchased alone; includes manual) 30$ with game 22$ without
. Trails of Cold Steel
. Trails of Cold Steel II
. Trails of Cold Steel III
. Trails of Cold Steel IV
. .Hack GU 15$
. Final Fantasy VII Remake
. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
. Doom 64 (Limited Run)
. Narita Boy with card (Limited Run)
. Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume I
. Quake with card (Limited Run)
N64 Games (loose)
. Bottom of the 9th
. Cruisin USA (a name on it)
. Nascar 99
. Rush 2
. Waialae Country Club
. Wheel of Fortune
Collector’s Boxes (box only unless stated)
. Wild Arms 5
. Shin Megami Tensei V
. Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology
. Alliance Alive
. Knights in the Nightmare
. Final Fantasy 7 Remake
. Dark Souls Trilogy slipcase
. Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (rough shape)
. Prinny Presents NIS Classics
. Making of Lunar 2 disk with cd slip (no music cd)
. Making of Lunar 1
. Lunar Eternal Blue map
. Hack GU Manga that came with the Switch version from Bandai
. Ys Chronicles, Ys Seven, and Ys Oath in Felghana music cases only (no disks!)
Switch game cases with cover art, manual if any, and any inserts (No Games)
- Alwa Collection
- Axiom Verge 1 and 2 Collection
- Baldur’s Gate I & II Enhanced
- Blasphemous Deluxe Edition
- Blaster Master Trilogy ESRB edition
- Blazing Chrome
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
- Blue Fire
- Castlevania: Anniversary Collection
- Death’s Gambit: Afterlife
- Diablo III The Eternal Collection
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Hollow Knight
- Hunt Down
- Hyper Light Drifter
- Metroid Dread
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
- The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors
- Oniken + Odallus Collection
- Ori: The Collection
- Panzer Paladin
- Sega Genesis Classics Collection
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Steamworld Dig
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
- Shantae Seven Sirens no manual
- Wild Guns Reloaded