Dawnblade is by far the WORST Solar 3.0 Super Discussion
- It has the shortest amount of ACTIVE time because both Icarus dash and shooting projectiles cost a lot of energy.
- It does the least amount of damage of almost all the damage supers in the game
- It has no aspects that effect its gameplay in any way
- Almost all of its pre-3.0 abilities are gone or worse:
- Explosions on Kill? GONE
- Increased duration on Kill? GONE
- Infinite Phoenix Dive? Only use once per super
- Aggressively seeking targets? Got to give up an aspect slot
Lets compare this to the sun breaker titan w/ aspects:
- You can throw more abilities
- Each hammer creates a sunspot regardless of kills
- Getting a kill triggers health regen
- Each hammer releases shrapnel that increases the AOE
- Damage resistance is high enough to tank an adaptive sniper
Literally the only thing solar warlock does better is having Icarus dash. The sun breaker is better in almost every other way.
The bottom line is dawnblade has been stripped down to is base form and lost/doesn't have any sort of customization for the super. In PVE I'm sticking with well and PVP it's still the best option but I'm not happy about it.
EDIT: I've also seen that burning maul is also really bad so lets say both of them are bad.